Sunday, April 01, 2007

Barretstown...

Dia Daoibh (that's hello in Irish...and the kids would laugh at me whenever I tried to pronounce it)

Barretstown is where a kid can be a kid, parents can play and volunteers dress up, dance, sing and play all day! Just my kind of place... It's in a castle and is truly a magical place!




I'm here on family weekend so we get to hang out with the kids as well as the parents...It's been a long time since I've been at camp but it has been a truly amazing experience! I'm not sure who had more fun...the kids or me? And Watch out Eddie, Emma and Travis...I have a whole new repertoire of songs and dances to teach you! I think I've perfected the Capt'n Jack one, but still need some help with the Moose one...

Shannon, you are going to have a blast here next week...Make sure to hook up with Bernie while you're there...She and I were partner Caras... There's also some other Canadians...and believe it or not, a London connection too...


Off to Amsterdam tomorrow, then Nairobi on Tuesday, then Madagascar on Wednesday...

Ciao
Michelle

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safe travels. Think of us when you're sweating under those mosquito nets. Still have tons of snow and -20 at night (although days have been sunny and -5). Look forward to reading about your experiences!!

E.

1:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home