Sunday, June 24, 2007

Pictures from around the schoolyard...

I've been accused by some of my American friends of being on a mission to recruit new Canadians with all the Canada pins and flags I've been giving out...




This way to the school...

Hanging out with the girls in the dorm...



The computer lab...but no internet yet...( it's coming soon)


Do you remember the computer days before internet? Way back, we had a huge, huge computer that my Dad brought home from work...it sat in the corner of our kitchen and I used it to type out my essays...one screenshot page at a time...I think that was around the time of Pong...Boy, do I sound old!


The bus home after a soccer game...



Playing some Netball...



Short hair is mandatory at the school...and everytime I walk by the shop, the students want to give me a buzz...








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home